NYSC Tips: I Schooled Overseas How Can I Participate In National Youth Service Corps

NYSC Members

Soon the NYSC Batch A Admission would kickoff for 2016, we have been receiving questions from students who studied overseas on how to apply:
Below is a sample question
I schooled overseas how can i participate in National Youth Service Corps:

1)The Originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the National Youth Service Corps (please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of result and Attestation letters are not acceptable); viz:
First University Degree or HND Certificate
Complete official Transcript of the First Degree or HND programme
Marks Sheets (for Indian Schools only)
O’level Certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma for those who schooled in USA e.t.c. Candidate must obtain credit in not less than 5 subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.

2)Medical Doctors and Optometrists are required to produce in addition, Evidence of completion of Housemanship, Registration Certificate with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria, as applicable.
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, Evidence of completion of Internship and the registration certificate with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
Nigerian International Passport showing clearly;
Entry Visa to Country of Study
First Departure Date from Nigeria
Date of Return to Nigeria
Data page of the passport
Candidates with dual nationality are required to produce both passports for verification.
Loss Of Travelling Passport
prospective Corps Member who lost his/her passport would be required to present;
Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing Sworn Affidavit
Evidence of stay in country of study
The above documents should contain the same information as contained in the lost passport.
Current Nigerian International Passport
For Loss Of Academic Credentials, the following is required;
Police Report
Sworn Affidavit
Confirmation letter from either the examination body (for loss of 'O' Level Certificate) or the academic institution of graduation (for loss of Degree, HND Certificate).

3)Certificates not written in English Language should be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before uploading and presentation to the NYSC. .4)Foreign-trained graduates enlisting into the Nigerian Youth Service are not obliged to choose their State of deployment.
However, married women would be deployed to the state where their husbands are domiciled provided their marriage certificate and evidence of change of name (Newspaper publication and Court Affidavit) are uploaded and attached to their forms.
Graduate of University of Education Winneba, Ghana, King Faisal University, Chad Republic and all Universities in the Republic of Benin are requested to obtain and upload letters of Evaluation from Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja before registration.
All names inconsistency on different documents must be supported with Court Affidavit and uploaded before physical verification.
Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come along with the original documents they uploaded to the camp where they will be verified.
You are expected to print your callup letter on-line but for those that did not pay they are to collect their call-up letters at NYSC NDHQ Abuja on presentation of international Travelling passport. Collection by proxy is not allowed.
You will also present your international travelling passport before you can register at the orientation camp
NYSC Tips: I Schooled Overseas How Can I Participate In National Youth Service Corps NYSC Tips: I Schooled Overseas How Can I Participate In National Youth Service Corps Reviewed by EMMANUEL CHINEKS on December 19, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

We Appreciate And Welcome Comments... Please Try To Drop Your Comment Or Views For This Post....

Note : All Comments Are Moderated And No Spamming
Text/Whats-app: +2348107431933.
Available Monday-Friday -10am-6pm

Powered by Blogger.